Welcome to a Career at Hagopian
Our employees are the biggest investment at Hagopian. Their talents and expertise make a true difference in our company. If you are passionate in serving customers in both style and service then please consider joining our family. Whether you’re a Sales Consultant in a Hagopian retail showroom, an Inventory Specialist at the corporate office or a Cleaning Services Technician in the field, a career at Hagopian is being a part of something we think is pretty great.
Rug Care Consultant
Rug Care Consultant
The Rug Care Consultant works with our customers dropping off rugs for cleaning and repair. Duties include meeting our customer’s needs for services & products, as well as resolving customer concerns.
Customer service and sales experience preferred, and Basic computer skills is helpful.
Carpet Cleaner Assistant
Hagopian is seeking an ambitious full-time Carpet Cleaning Assistant to join their team in Oak Park, MI. Does working in various locations (homes and businesses in the Metro Detroit area mostly) and contributing to a well-established leader in rugs, upholstery, drapes and tile cleaning services appeal to you? If so, we want to hear from you.
BENEFITS. Hagopian offers an attractive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; paid vacation and a 401k retirement plan
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CARPET CLEANING ASSISTANT.
- Assist in the cleaning of carpet, upholstery, drapes and tile in customer homes/business.
- Assist in preparing the work vehicle for the day’s activities (washing, stocking with supplies.)
- Assist w/maintenance of vehicle/equipment
- Assist Carpet Cleaning Specialist in locating job sites and drive vehicle when necessary.
- Set up equipment at job site.
- Interact with the customer as job knowledge allows.
- Prepare rooms/areas for cleaning by moving/shifting furniture.
- Apply topical treatments when requested.
- Put equipment back into vehicle at completion of the job.
- Work in other areas of the company when not needed on-location.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS OUR CARPET CLEANING ASSISTANT.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record as well as pass a background check.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills that instill confidence, trust and discretion with our diverse clients and staff.
- Sales ability.
- Are able to work a schedule that involves local travel to various clients.
- Ability to use and function in an environment that uses commercial cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to follow safe work practices, proper lifting techniques & wear protective equipment.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, kneel, crawl, twist and reach; lift objects greater than 50 pounds w/assistance and work in client homes, businesses & our company plants and garage areas.
- Possess sufficient hearing and vision to perform the functions of this position.
- Possess an impeccable attendance record, an exceptional work ethic and exemplary time management skills.
Stock Help - Novi
Duties & Responsibilities: Cleaning the showroom, cutting pad, hanging rugs, assisting sales staff in store as well as on deliveries.
Air Duct Cleaning Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities: The Air Duct Cleaning Specialist performs all duties of the duct cleaning process from setting up / breaking down at job sites, cleaning of air ducts, cleaning up of work area and any other requirements to complete jobs in a professional and timely manner.
Qualifications: Employee must be dependable, hardworking; detail oriented and has great customer service. Must be able to pass a drug test, background check and have a valid driver’s license. Minimum one year experience a must!
Benefits: Excellent Cafeteria Benefits Plan as well as 401(k)
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Valid Driver's License a must
HVAC certification a plus
Hagopian is looking for an experienced maintenance/mechanic to help maintain our fleet of vehicles, machinery and facilities. The following skills would make you the ideal candidate:
- Jack of all trades
- Someone who can see the job through to completion
- Attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Leadership skills
- Car and light truck experience, certified preferred
- Building repair
We offer a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401K, etc.
Rug Care Assistant: Plant
The Rug Care Assistant is part of our Oak Park Plant team responsible for the cleaning and throughput of all rugs that come to us for cleaning, repair and other services. Duties include cleaning, wrapping, inspection and maintaining an efficient & safe work environment.
Employee must be a hard worker, team player and able to lift heavy objects.